1. Drawing Pad – draw pictures, choose your medium, email them – what’s not to love?
2. Angry Bird – flinging birds, some problem solving, but just plain fun.
3. Math Bingo – way more fun then flashcards, cool Bingo Bug prizes.
4. Lightsaber – he loves Star Wars. An app that lets him build his own lightsaber and makes cool swishy noises? No question this would be loved.
5. Doodle Jump – bounce a guy up some platforms – not my (mom’s) cup of tea, but Sal’s gotten very proficient at reading large number scores.
6. Blokus – classic board game put on iOS – great strategy game, against the computer or each other.
7. PB Harmony – figure out how to balance precariously set shapes.
8. Boxed In – logic based puzzle game, levels get tough quick.
9. Dizzy Pad – get those reflexes ready – it’s a frog eat frog world.
10. Trace – the whole family loves this one – move your stick man to the goal circle – lots of good solutions, fun to figure out.